The clients of APEX LEGAL range from large, publicly-held companies to small and maturing private companies. APEX LEGAL also represents entrepreneurs on business start-ups.
Recent matters handled by APEX LEGAL include the following:
- Representation of software company in connection with asset sale working with business associates and in-house counsel.
- Advising software company concerning the establishment of an out-licensing program, development of template library and ongoing contract negotiations.
- Representation of management in buy-out of equity stake in private company.
- Representation of software company in development of SAAS licensing program.
- Contract negotiations and outside general counsel services for public life sciences company that provides healthcare services in the hospital field.
- Outside general counsel services for app and services provider focusing on business clients.
- Representation of health tech company in connection with platform development and service agreements.
- Outside general counsel services for generic pharmaceuticals company.
- Representation of biotech start-up in connection with cross-border license and supply agreement.
- Representation of biotech company in connection with ongoing out-licensing operations.
- Preparation of in-license template library for documentary film company.
- Representation of entrepreneur in connection with the production of three documentary films.
- Representation of education software company in connection with the sale of software product lines.
- Representation of nutraceuticals company in connection with the acquisition of a family-owned nutraceuticals company.
- Represented education software company in connection with secured venture finance transaction.